This website is the property of Exelenti Holding B.V., a registered company in the Netherlands under company registration number 57701571.
Exelenti incubates and accelerates impact related businesses. The sectors and regions vary, yet, concentrate on the fields of Real Estate, Agribusiness, and FinTech. For that purpose the company may:
- Conduct feasibility studies, make assessments and carry out due diligence activities of opportunities and/or investment opportunities presented to the company.
- Draft, market and promote investment proposals.
- Procure and raise investment either through it’s own network or third parties.
- Directly or indirectly participate and invest in business opportunities.
- Consult on any opportunity presented to the company.
2.0 Real Estate
2.1. Real Estate Opportunities
If you are an agent, representative or similar entity offering properties by email and/or any other means of transmission to Exelenti, you do so of your own accord and you fully acknowledge that you are not entering into a retainer or confidentiality agreement with Exelenti, unless a legally binding written agreement has been entered into with a duly authorised legal representative of Exelenti. For the avoidance of doubt, a mere acknowledgement of a property by any representative of Exelenti will under no circumstances constitute as legally binding agreement, whatever it’s nature, with Exelenti.
2.2. Real Estate Procurement Services
In the event we agree to present real estate opportunities to our investor base on your behalf, you acknowledge that:
- We are not real estate agents and that we are merely providing this services because it coincides, aligns and, natural ties in with our broader real-estate investment activities.
- That we will not publicly advertise the asset, unless explicitly agreed, other then via our network. The property details may be shared within our network which occur via phone, email and, face-to-face meetings.
2.3. Information Requirements
In the event Exelenti is solicited to market real-estate asset within their investor base, you agree to provide us with the Sales Memo. This Sales Memo should contain, as a minimum, the following information:
- Type of real-estate asset.
- Asking price.
- Is the asset sold with or without management? If managed/rented to hotel operators what is the income/yield. Current EBITDA (net profit) and/or NOI (net operating profit).
- Current debt structure. Potential to take over debt and associated terms.
- Freehold or leasehold.
- Structuring i.e. are the stones sold or is the asset sold as a company.
- Confirmation on whether the asset is under management and if so, provide us with a snapshot of the associated terms.
- Disclose any unusual or noteworthy information about the asset that may impact the sale thereof.
At all times we require and operate per the following procurement terms and conditions:
- A letter of instruction accompanied with a clear mandate either provided direct from the owner, or, representative intermediary, such as a lawyer or agent.
- A fee agreement.
- Clear pre-agreed instructions on how the potential buyer is expected to express their interest, and what documents they are requested to provide to support their interest.
- We are, in principle, willing to enter into NCNDA agreements and/or negotiate any other specific terms that may be required, providing they do not negatively affect or restrict our liberties as described in these terms.
2.4 Non Partizan
- In principle, and unless explicitly otherwise agreed, our involvement is restricted to vetting both the opportunities and the buyers, with the goal of introducing them/bringing them together. All information given to us will be shared in a neutral and transparent fashion between all stakeholders concerned.
- Payment of the fees falls due within 30 days of the transaction being completed. In the event alternative payment arrangements are agreed, the commission fees fall due in line with the payout events/dates.
3.0 Governing Law
These Terms of Business are governed by, and is to be construed in accordance with, English law. The English Courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction to deal with any dispute which has arisen or may arise out of, or in connection with, these Terms of Business.
4.0 Payment Terms
Our payment terms vary depending on the service provided and the individual agreements made. Generally B2B invoices are payable 30 calendar days after the invoice date/receipt, in line with EU Directive 2011/7/EU.
For any questions regarding the above, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Updated: 2019/02/11